Saturday, January 19, 2008

Long, long week

So, I am freely admitting that I am falling short of my goal of posting twice a week. In my defense, I will point out that my classes have been ridiculous lately and will probably continue to be for a while. Psych 303 is just picking up steam. I have to design my own experiment by Thursday, tweak it to perfection in the following weeks, write the intro to my research paper, and then run the experiment, compile data, analyze it, and write the rest of my paper. Oh, and then there's my other classes with various papers and reading assignments.

So, I am resigning myself to maybe not living up to my goal of posting for the time being. I will post when I have something to post about. I need to take pics of a couple WIPs anyways and share them. One is looking particularly lovely and it's making me excited.

No comments: