Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm dangerously close to already failing one resolution...

But I have a good excuse! Classes started this week, AND I turned 21 two days ago! So, yes, I have been running around having a good time. And going to class and attempting to start my homework. It's been hectic. I don't really have anything to share except the pretty pretty makeup I did on my birthday:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The color of the eyeshadow ended up muddier than I really wanted it. I ended up getting a smear of one of the many black products I used in the middle of the pink and I couldn't remove it without removing everything so I just smeared it and did my best to make the other eye match. I still think it looks good. My hair looked fabulous, though.

I haven't been knitting much, but I started a pair of socks. I'll probably post a pic here soon. In the mean time, I think I shall do some yoga before I go out to a party tonight. My back hurts like a bitch and I think stretching will do some good.

No comments: