Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My distraction from studying

I have two midterms and a quiz this friday. What do I do today? I (almost) finish my corset (it needs bias tape but I have not the patience for such things right now). This has been sitting around for YEARS now. I took a class at Pacific Fabrics back in high school. And the corset still fits, albeit a bit tighter than it would have back then. Here are the pics I just couldn't wait to take:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(this picture is useless except for the fact that it looks SO COOL)

This will be part of my Halloween costume this year. I got a bug up my butt about using it and so I just had to finish. I also procured a petticoat and bloomers. I'm excited. Now to read for sociology.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

That is so cool! I've always wanted a corset. They always look so much better on everyone else than on me :p I think the white is a great choice too.